Tuesday, October 9, 2007

#8 RSS - "Really simple" ... not!

Well I found RSS quite a challenge this week - mailnly because I didn't have any spare time to do it and I am now a week behind!!
I managed to create a Blogline account and add some RSS's.
As I don't have much uninterrupted time at work I probably wouldn't use my Bloglines account much.
However I can see the potential for it to be useful for connecting and keeping small groups with a common interest uptodate.
Anyway hope the next exercise is less tricky!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Well done on getting through RSS. I have been using Google Reader and subscribing to different blogs that I find interesting - it has been great to subscribe to all of our participants blogs...which means I know when ever anyone puts up a new post!
Hope you are enjoying this journey!